Empower Your Employees with a Fresh Approach
Tired of the same old corporate wellness programs that just don’t work? Empower your employees to take charge of their decisions about eating, physical activity, health, and self-care.
Delving far beyond the obvious advice of “eat less, exercise more,” Am I Hungry? Programs focus on changing beliefs, thoughts, and feelings first, so changes in behaviors will last. The non-diet, weight-neutral approach frees participants from the restrictive and consuming strategies offered in conventional workplace interventions and offers them a method for rediscovering their expert within. Mindfulness-based strategies guide participants to eat with intention and attention – and to live that way too.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Workplace Wellness offers:
- Dynamic, fun, and interactive workshops, webinars, coaching and online programs
- A comprehensive step-by-step process to increase self-efficacy and build optimal health
- Simple, powerful tools for recognizing when, what, and how much to eat
- Practical nutrition information without confusing, arbitrary rules
- A small steps approach to rediscovering joy and vitality in physical activity
- Meaningful and sustainable changes in attitudes and health behaviors
- Life-management tools to increase long-term success, productivity and quality of life
Let’s talk about mindful eating for workplace wellness
Let’s talk! Simply fill out the sidebar and an Am I Hungry? team member will contact you shortly to discuss the needs of your organization.
Download a brief informational flyer with an overview of the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Workplace Wellness program and options.
For more details, check out this short video: