Transform the Way You Think about Food
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops are interactive, engaging, and life-changing! They combine the benefits of our innovative mindful eating approach with the interaction, motivation, and support of an in-person group.
No matter which Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop you choose, you’ll learn:
- How to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- How to use hunger and satiety to guide your eating
- How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- How to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment
- How to resolve mindless and emotional eating
- How to discover joy in movement
- How to care for your body, mind, heart, and spirit
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop Facilitators undergo intensive training to guide you through our unique learning process. The workshops include:
- A fun and effective way to explore mindful eating with others who struggle with similar issues
- Award-winning materials (including a book and workbook)
- Live weekly interactive workshops led by a licensed Am I Hungry? Facilitator
- Access to our private participant web portal and forum
- Daily inspirational emails and weekly workshop summaries
- And much more!
Choose the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop that is right for you!
Mindful Eating Workshops are available for:
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Prediabetes and Diabetes
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery
Click here to find an Am I Hungry? Workshop or Facilitator near you.
Mindful Eating Webinars and Teleseminars
Can’t find an in-person Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop near you? Do you travel or have difficulty getting away from the house? Do you prefer the convenience, privacy, and comfort of participating in a workshop from your home or office? Today’s technology makes it so easy to participate in an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop by webinar or teleseminar – no matter where you are!
Click here and enter the word “webinar” or “teleseminar”‘ for a list of other upcoming sessions.