Help Your Clients Heal Their Relationship with Food and Their Bodies

The Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Program is a clinically valid treatment that has been shown to stop binge eating. This program draws on strategies from CBT and mindfulness-based therapeutic methods, such as dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), which have been shown to be effective for treating binge eating disorder. Mindfulness-based strategies are used to target affect regulation, counteract dissociation from emotional awareness, and slow the impulsive nature of binge eating.

Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating (AIH ME-BE) Training is for licensed Masters and Doctorate level behavioral health professionals* and eating disorder treatment teams who wish to offer a mindful eating program for the treatment of binge eating disorder.

Health professionals who participate in the comprehensive Am I Hungry? ME-BE Training learn how to facilitate the AIH ME-BE program, which includes a series of ten psychoeducational group workshops and ten small group or individual therapeutic sessions. In addition, this program is designed to be turnkey (including business and marketing training and materials) so you can focus your time reaching those who need help.

What’s Next?

For self-paced online training: Please fill out the form to the right to download details and registration links. (We also offer live in-person training once a year during our Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Retreat. Additional details in the Training information packet, available through the form on the right.)

About Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Training.

What is included and how do I get started?

Can I earn continuing education credits for this training?

What do other health and wellness professionals say about Am I Hungry? training?

More Details and Registration: Fill out the form in the sidebar to download the complete Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Training Packet. This packet has all the details you’ll need including FAQs and registration links.

Train with Us Home

* Important! Therapy sessions can only be conducted by a licensed Masters or Doctorate level behavioral health professional, or those who have an Intern, Associate, or Trainee License in the United States, or equivalent training and licensure in other countries. Examples include psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, etc.