Comprehensive Training for Mindful Eating Coaching
Training for Mindful Eating Coaching provides the information, structure, and tools necessary for health professionals to help their clients or patients resolve a problematic relationship with food, physical activity, and/or self-care. It is designed to support the successful integration of the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle into one-on-one work with clients or patients in a variety of corporate, clinical, and private settings.
This training focuses on important aspects of the coaching process, including impactful questions, suggested activities, and potential barriers that clients, patients, and health professionals may encounter.
Valuable training, materials, and support
We provide everything you’ll need for success! Your training includes all this:
- 15 hours of online training plus supplemental self-study
- Complete Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Coaching Guide
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat
- Copy of Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Business and marketing materials
- Access to our private Member Portal and online tools
- Quarterly Licensee Update webinar
- Monthly Skill-Building webinar
- All content and materials updates are included
- Unlimited email and phone access to the Am I Hungry? Team for questions
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth to take you to a whole new level!
Learn more about Training for Mindful Eating Coaching
Am I Hungry? Training for Mindful Eating Coaching Information Packet: Download the detailed information packet from the sidebar. It has all the details you’ll need to decide if this training is the right fit for you, including background, content, requirements, FAQs, continuing education, registration links, and more.
What do other health and wellness professionals say about Am I Hungry? trainings?
Earn continuing education credits for this training.
Train with Us Home