Am I Hungry? Skill-Building Curriculum for Licensees
The Am I Hungry?® Skill-Building Curriculum is for Licensees who want to offer additional education and/or support for your workshop participants. It is also great for those who offer wellness education in other settings.
This curriculum includes:
- Demo video of each Skill-Building workshop facilitated by Michelle May, M.D.
- Skill-Building topic descriptions and resource links
- Skill-Building PowerPoint slide decks with detailed notes about each slide
- Skill-Building topic handouts
- Skill-Building topic graphics
Think of all the time you’ll save! There are currently eight topics available and we’ll continue to add a new one each month for a minimum of 12 topics – about $33 each! (And, we will continue to add new topics each year!)
- Is Perfectionism Eating You Up?
- Cultivating a Vibrant Life
- Mindful Relationships Part 1 – Boundaries
- Mindful Relationships Part 2 – Communication
- Mindful Stress Management
- Mindful Eating with Health Issues (What if I can’t eat what I love)
- Cultivating Self-Compassion
- Coping with Triggers for Holiday Overeating
- Thankful for Food: Living in a Land of Abundance
- New Year’s Revolution
- Why Not Weight?
- Mindful Movement
There is a one-time fee of $399 for unlimited access to these materials as long as you maintain your Am I Hungry? license.
$399 [buttonrnd link=”https://qe145.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=1093″ type=”type-1-6″ size=”large” ] Register Now [/buttonrnd]