Same great workshops from the convenience of a computer or phone.
Can’t find an in-person Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop near you? Do you travel or have difficulty getting away from the house? Do you prefer the convenience, privacy, and comfort of participating in a workshop from your home or office? Today’s technology makes it so easy to participate in an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop no matter where you are!
Participating in an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Webinar or Teleseminar is just like our workshops: same eye-opening content, same innovative materials, same great instructors, and same interactive format. The only difference is that you log in on your computer and/or call in from your phone to participate with your live group. In addition, the workshops are recorded so you never have to worry about missing one! What could be more convenient?
How does an Am I Hungry? Webinar or Teleseminar work?
- Register for a webinar or teleseminar that works for your schedule.
- When you register, you’ll receive complete instructions for logging in and/or calling in to participate in your workshop.
- Before your sessions start, we’ll mail your book and workbook.
- Each week, you’ll log-in to the webinar either online or by telephone to participate in a live workshop with your Am I Hungry? Facilitator and the others in your group.
- The webinar or teleseminar is recorded each week in case you have to miss a session.
- You’ll be given password access to our private participant web portal which includes a forum to share your ahas and challenges with your Facilitator and others in your group between sessions.
- You’ll also receive a daily inspirational Mindful Moment email.
What’s a webinar?
A webinar is a web-based seminar. Your Am I Hungry? Facilitator broadcasts the workshop using slides (and sometimes video) over the Internet. The webinar technology allows you to interact with the others in your group using either your computer’s speakers and a microphone or a telephone. (When you can’t be at a computer during the workshop, you can still participate in the audio portion of the workshop from any telephone.)
What’s a teleseminar?
A teleseminar is a telephone-based seminar. Your Am I Hungry? Facilitator conducts the workshop using a phone conferencing line that allows you to interact with the others in your group.
Find a Webinar or Teleseminar
Click here and enter the word “webinar” or “teleseminar”‘ for a list of other upcoming sessions. If there no webinars or teleseminars currently scheduled for your desired program, please complete the form in the right side bar and we’ll send you an email when a new webinar or teleseminar is added to the schedule.
You may also be interested in the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Support Community which offers a self-paced online program, group support, live Q&A sessions, and optional coaching!