I am already looking forward to the next Am I Hungry? Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workshop and Retreat and getting excited about meeting the people I’ll be working with for those five days! If you’re wondering if one of them should be you, here are my top ten reasons to participate in an Am I Hungry? Workshop and Retreat!
10. You’re sick and tired of the exhausting drudgery of thinking about food all the time…what you’re allowed to eat, what you’re going to eat when you’re off your stupid diet, what you just ate, and how to hide the evidence!
9. Because you feel like you are the only one who struggles with food the way you do (you’re not!) and deep down inside you know there has to be a better way (there is)!
8. You’ve heard about this Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating thing and it makes sense but you need someone (me!) to show you how to apply it to your day-to-day life.
7. You really (really) need some time away to rejuvenate and give yourself a fresh start. Besides (as if you need a reason to justify it), caring for yourself will help you better care for everyone else too!
6. You want to connect with people who “get you” while you enjoy leisurely dinners, maybe hang out by the pool (with a size-friendly group!), relax at the spa, or take some walks.
5. You want to give (or receive) a very special, life-changing gift. (Think husband, wife, partner, mother, daughter, father, sister, friend, or YOURSELF!)
4. Someone else lovingly prepares fabulous meals for you – and cleans up! Your only job is to discover how to eat what you love, and love what you eat.
3. You can’t remember the last time you actually had fun moving your body – much less in some of the most spectacular scenery in the United States.
2. Where else can you spend five days learning, eating, moving, laughing, and transforming your life!
And the number one reason…
1. When your relationship with food is unhealthy, your life gets smaller and smaller – so you have decided to seek The Big Vibrant Life you crave instead!