Free yourself from overeating and chronic dieting.
A Taste of Am I Hungry?® consists of four free brief but very powerful lessons designed to give you a small sample of what mindful eating is all about, and more important, show you how mindful eating can help you eat what you love and love what you eat!
This four-course sampler is for you if:
- You have struggled with the eat-repent-repeat cycle.
- You want to understand why diets haven’t worked for you (or most people) long term.
- You are ready to learn simple strategies for knowing when, what, and how much to eat without dieting.
- You recognize that many problems with overeating might actually stem from “head hunger.”
- You want to learn a little more about the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating approach.
You’re only a taste away!
Each “taste” will take less than ten minutes and will open your eyes to new ways of thinking about eating. You’ll receive a short, simple explanation of a mindful eating concept, a short video clip, a little food for thought (and more!) to help you break free of yo-yo dieting.
You can take the lessons one right after another or wait for an email with the link to your next lesson. Either way, you’ll be amazed by what you learn about yourself!