Even if you have prediabetes or diabetes, you can eat what you love by learning how to use mindfulness–awareness, balance, and intention–to guide you.
How does mindful eating help with diabetes?
With mindful eating, you will:
- Savor every aspect of eating–even though you have diabetes!
- Eat what you love without guilt or fear of losing control
- Relearn to trust your natural ability to eat just the right amount of food (and meet your other needs in more effective ways)
- Discover how eating and physical activity affect your blood sugar
- Decrease your anxiety about diabetes self-management
- Build optimal health and the vibrant life you crave
Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes is available from your local bookstore, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.
Read on for blog posts with tips for using mindful eating to help you manage prediabetes or diabetes.