Imagine a life of mindful eating and vibrant living…
- Are you tired of struggling with overeating, over-dieting, emotional eating, binge eating, or body dissatisfaction?
- Do you wish you could just be at peace with food?
- Would you like to have more time to live instead of obsessing about what you eat?
- Do you want to invest more of your energy creating the big life you crave?
- What if you could retreat from your busy life to dig deep and explore mindful eating and vibrant living?
An Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Retreat provides the perfect opportunity for you to retreat from your busy life to dig deep and experience mindful eating and vibrant living. Am I Hungry? Founder Michelle May, M.D. and other experienced Facilitators will guide you through a life-changing experience as you explore and transform your relationship with food, physical activity, and self-care.
Join us to nourish your body, mind, heart, and spirit.
- Practice using the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat, and where to invest your energy.
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear or guilt.
- Discover the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully.
- Set your intention to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life.
- Nurture your whole self to build a self-care buffer zone.
An Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Retreat will enlighten and inspire you long after your suitcases have been put away. In fact, your journey has just begun!