Imagine a life of mindful eating and vibrant living…
- Are you tired of struggling with overeating, over-dieting, emotional eating, binge eating, and body dissatisfaction?
- Do you wish you could just be at peace with food?
- Would you like to have more time to live instead of obsessing about what you eat?
- Do you want to invest more of your energy creating the big life you crave?
- What if you could retreat from your busy life to dig deep and explore mindful eating and vibrant living?
Our next mindful eating retreats:
A mindful, vibrant life can be yours!
An Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Retreat provides the perfect opportunity for you to retreat from your busy life to dig deep and experience mindful eating and vibrant living.
We are currently offering virtual mindful eating retreats that recreate the learning, connection, and fun that takes place during our in-person retreats!
Am I Hungry? Founder Michelle May, M.D. and other experienced Facilitators guide you through a life-changing experience as you explore and transform your relationship with food, physical activity, and self-care.
Join us to nourish your body, mind, heart, and spirit.
- Practice using the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat, and where to invest your energy.
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear or guilt.
- Discover the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully.
- Set your intention to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life.
- Nurture your whole self to build a self-care buffer zone.