My passion is helping people who want freedom from food struggles. I love to help them break their eat-repent-repeat cycle to live the vibrant life they crave!
The challenge is that the people I can help the most often don’t believe it is possible for them. Here are just a few of the reasons they have doubts that hold them back from freedom from food struggles:
- They have struggled (often secretly) for so long, they don’t trust themselves to be able to finally break free from the frustrating patterns that hold them hostage.
- They’ve wasted a lot of time, money, and energy trying different diets and programs, but keep getting the same result: Short-term changes followed by guilt and discouragement.
- They think they’ve tried everything. (They will be so surprised to discover that the thing they haven’t tried is actually the simplest!)
- They talk themselves out of doing anything right now because it isn’t the “right” time. Day by day, their life is passing them by while they hope for something to change.
This all just makes me so sad!
If this sounds like you but there is still a part of you that believes there must be a better way, this post was written for you!
An invitation to begin your journey to freedom!
I know the freedom you crave is possible because I found it for myself first, and have shared the path with thousands of other people.
As I said, it is my passion!
A great way to begin the transformation is to take a deep dive into your relationship with food during one of our intensive virtual retreats. (One of the pandemic silver linings is this new more affordable format!)
As Tara said after the last one, “The virtual retreat exceeded my expectations. It isn’t a diet; it is about learning to listen to your body’s needs and re-establishing your relationship with food. I am grateful for this affordable option.”
So, if you might be ready for the journey, I’d love to have you join me for a Mindful Eating Virtual Retreat!
Three transformational options coming up…
There may be a part of you that’s saying, will it be any different this time? My answer, based on the thousands of people we’ve worked with, is unequivocally, yes!
So, continue to struggle with the same pattern over and over, or invest three days to literally change the way you think about food. You decide…
- Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Virtual Retreat (newly added because the first October retreat is already sold out) – October 23 – 25, 2020
- Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Virtual Retreat – November 6 – 8, 2020
- Mindful Eating for Men Virtual Retreat – Please take this brief survey
Your life is waiting for you on the other side, so please don’t struggle alone for another day!