Register for Mindful Eating Coach Training
Training for Mindful Eating Coaching provides the information, structure, and tools necessary for health professionals to help their clients or patients resolve a difficult relationship with food, physical activity, and/or self-care. It is designed to support the successful integration of the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle into one-on-one work with clients or patients in a variety of corporate, clinical, and private settings. This training focuses on important aspects of the coaching process, including impactful questions, suggested activities, and potential barriers that clients, patients, and health professionals may encounter.
Valuable training, materials, and support
We provide everything you’ll need for success! Your training includes all this:
- 15 hours of live training via webinar plus supplemental self-study
- Complete Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Coaching Guide
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat
- Copy of Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Access to the Online Mindful Eating Program
- Business and marketing materials
- Access to our private Member Portal and online tools
- Individual 30 minute consultation with an Am I Hungry? team member after your training is complete
- Quarterly Licensee Update webinar
- All content and materials updates are included
- Unlimited email and phone access to the Am I Hungry? Team for questions
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth to take you to a whole new level!
Download the Information Packet for more details and to register
To participate in mindful eating coach training, download the detailed Training for Mindful Eating Coaching information packet from the sidebar. It has all the details you’ll need to decide if this training is the right fit for you including background, content, requirements, FAQs, continuing education, and more. You’ll also find registration information and links.