Become an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Facilitator
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Facilitator Training is a comprehensive program for health professionals who work with patients with prediabetes and diabetes. With this online training program, you will receive the skills, tools, and confidence to offer the comprehensive Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes education program. You can then guide your participants to apply mindful eating concepts to adopt self-care behaviors and make sustainable lifestyle changes to improve health outcomes and quality of life. Download the complete information packet from the sidebar on the right.
Comprehensive Mindful Eating for Diabetes Facilitator Training includes:
This training program includes all of the skills, tools, and materials you’ll need to offer workshops and/or individual coaching for patients with prediabetes and diabetes. This comprehensive training is online, self-paced, and all-inclusive:
- Recorded webinars of the of the seven 90-minute Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Workshops (an intro and six classes with actual participants) and seven 60-minute training sessions facilitated by program co-creators Michelle May MD and Megrette Fletcher MEd, RD, CDE
- Detailed Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Facilitator Guide
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes
- PowerPoint slides for all six workshops plus an introductory session
- All diabetes workshop handouts
- Bonus Business and Marketing curriculum
- Continuing education credits
- …and more!
Details and Registration
Complete the form on the right to download the complete Am I Hungry? Facilitator Training for Diabetes information packet. This packet has all the details you’ll need including FAQs and registration links.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Program brief overview.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Education Curriculum.
Click here for continuing education credits, objectives, and faculty bios for Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Facilitator Training
Other Mindful Eating Training Opportunities
Facilitator, Coach, and Therapist training and Continuing Education is also available for our Mindful Eating Program, Mindful Eating for Binge Eating, and Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery: Train with Us Home