Become an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Facilitator
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Facilitator Training is a comprehensive program for health professionals who work with pre- and post-bariatric surgery patients. Through this online training program, you will receive the skills, tools, and confidence to offer the comprehensive Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery program to apply mindful eating concepts to prevent, identify, and resolve the mindless habits and emotional eating issues that lead to maladaptive eating and other problems after bariatric surgery.
This training program includes all of the skills, tools, and materials you’ll need to offer workshops and/or individual coaching for pre- and post-bariatric surgery patients.
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Facilitator Training Guide
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat
- Copy of Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Workbook
- CD of PowerPoints for eight workshops plus an Introductory Workshop to introduce potential participants to the program
- Access to the recorded webinar training sessions by Michelle May, M.D. and Margaret Furtado M.S., R.D.
Details and Registration
Complete the form on the right to download the complete Am I Hungry? Facilitator Training for Bariatric Surgery Information Packet. This packet has all the details you’ll need including FAQs and registration links.
Can I earn continuing education for this training?
What is included and how do I get started?
What do other health and wellness professionals say about this training?