- want to be a mindful eating workshop facilitator?
- aspire to be a dynamic, effective agent of change?
- believe in empowering others to develop a mindful approach to eating and movement?
- want to make a difference in the lives of those who struggle with eating-related issues?
- question society’s obsession with dieting and weight?
- recognize that diets simply don’t work for most people long term?
- feel that it is time to challenge yourself and grow both personally and professionally?
- desire more joy and fulfillment from your career or want to renew your passion for your work?
- want to expand your reach by offering a unique, desperately-needed mindful eating program in your area?
If so, explore whether becoming a Licensed Facilitator of the award-winning Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program is right for you!
Help Your Participants Break Their Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle
The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program guides people to manage their eating without diets, deprivation, or guilt so they can live the full, vibrant life they crave. You can share this powerful message with those in your circle of influence by becoming a Licensed Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop Facilitator.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Training gives you the skills, tools, and confidence to offer your own Mindful Eating Workshops from your office, health and wellness center, hospital, workplace, health insurance provider, church, spa, or health club.
Our training program is online, on your schedule, and at your own pace!
More Information About Becoming a Mindful Eating Facilitator
Can I earn continuing education credits for this training?
What is included and how do I get started?
What do other health and wellness professionals say about this training?
What happens after I register? Watch this video that explains the training process.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Facilitator Training Information Packet: Download a detailed information packet from the sidebar. It has all the details you’ll need to decide if this program is the right fit for you including program background, content, requirements, FAQs, continuing education, registration links, and more.