Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly!
That was your LAST diet!
No rules. No deprivation. No sneak eating.
No pills. No gimmicks. No joke.
Just practical strategies you can live with...forever.
- Eating what you love just like your thin friends without gaining weight
- No more counting calories, carbs, or fat grams; no more weighing or measuring food
- No longer feeling guilty because of what you eat
- Never having to spend an extra hour on the treadmill to burn off last night's binge
- Feeling energetic, confident, and in charge
- Loving the way you look and feel
- Never ever dieting again.
Developed by a Doctor for Her Patients
The Am I Hungry?® mindful eating program was developed by Board-certified family physician Michelle May. Dr. May was tired of watching her patients–people just like you–try diet after diet without success. Overweight from a young age, Dr. May herself was trapped in a diet-driven downward spiral until she realized that the thin people she knew ate whatever they wanted when they wanted.
Could it be as simple as that? Dr. May trusted her body wisdom and resolved mindless and emotional eating. She finally broke her eat-repent-repeat cycle and believes you can too!
Dr. May's new book, Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle was awarded the Best Health Book by the National Book Awards. For ten years she's been teaching people like you how to get back in touch with their instinctive eating cycle to reach a healthier weight naturally while enjoying the foods you love.
If you recognize yourself in this chapter, resolve your eat-repent-repeat cycle with this package:
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle (hardcover)
- Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Daily Mindful Moment email from Dr. May
- Holiday BONUS - beautiful hand-beaded Am I Hungry? bookmark (limited time)