Engaging, interactive, and highly scalable
The Am I Hungry? Online Mindful Eating Program delivers scalable access to simple, yet powerful mindful eating concepts. This online, self-paced program combines engaging video, graphics, and self-reflective activities with a variety of supplemental tools and resources. Accessed via a simple, user-friendly platform, this mobile-compatible program allows participants to progress through the mindful eating program at a pace and in a setting that works best for them.
The Am I Hungry? Online Mindful Eating Program includes:
- Eight online workshop modules, each lasting 25 to 30 minutes.
- Downloadable chapters from Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle, the award-winning book by Am I Hungry? creator and founder Michelle May, M.D.
- Resources and tools to help participants personalize and apply the information they learn, including a printable Workshop Summary and Action Plan for each module.
- Access to the Mindful Eating Virtual Coach, a decision-making support tool.
- Brief daily emails from Dr. May for 8 weeks to keep participants inspired and focused.
Contact us for a no-strings-attached demo. Simply fill out the purple sidebar and we’ll be in touch by phone or email.
(If you are an individual interested in participating in the Am I Hungry? Online Mindful Eating Program, please check out our Mindful Eating Support Community! The Online program is included in Level 1 and Level 2.)
“Love this program!!! I was on the path to weight loss surgery… Thank you so much for offering this and choosing me to participate! I have really enjoyed this and have felt so good since implementing these resources… I have a renewed love for myself and food! Thinking and asking myself am I hungry and waiting on my body to respond for food or water. I am so happy and I feel great! Food is NOT the enemy; moderation is the key!!!
– Sandra P., Online Mindful Eating Program participant (large health plan)