Am I Hungry? Training for Mindful Eating Coaching
The Am I Hungry?® Training for Mindful Eating Coaching is appropriate for health professionals who provide one-on-one coaching in client or patient care settings. It provides the information, structure, and tools necessary for health professionals to help clients or patients resolve their problematic relationship with food, physical activity, and/or self-care. It is designed to support the successful integration of the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle into one-on-one coaching work.
Please note: This training does NOT provide training in basic coaching competencies and does not result in coach certification.
Mindful Eating Coaching training includes:
- 15 hours of online training via webinar plus self-study
- Complete Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Coaching Guide
- A copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat, by Michelle May, MD
- A copy of the Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Access to the Am I Hungry? Online Mindful Eating Program
- Business and marketing materials
- Password access to the Am I Hungry? Member Portal and Forum
- Unlimited email and phone access to the Am I Hungry? Team for questions
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth to take you to a whole new level!
Am I Hungry? License included:
The training and licensing fee includes an initial 15-month Am I Hungry? License which provides you with numerous benefits such as:
- Ongoing support from the Am I Hungry? team
- Quarterly Licensee Update webinars
- Monthly Skill-Building webinar
- Connection to a community of mindful eating coaches and other health professionals in the Am I Hungry? network
- Licensee profile with searchable listing on www.amihungry.net
- Potential private and/or workplace wellness coaching referrals from Am I Hungry
For more information and registration: Click here to download the complete Information Packet for the Training for Mindful Eating Coaching.Register Now