Mindful Eating Program Webinar
If you’ve been wondering how to break free of yo-yo dieting and live the vibrant life you crave, join founder Dr. Michelle May for this eye-opening Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program 8-Week webinar series.
8 Wednesdays, May 3 – June 21, 2017
12:00-1:30 PM PST (check the time in your area)
All sessions will be recorded!
- 8 LIVE interactive webinar sessions facilitated by Am I Hungry? founder Michelle May MD
- Access to a recording of each webinar for 2 weeks
- Autographed copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: A Mindful Eating Program to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle*
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workbook and Awareness Journal*
- Daily inspirational mindful moment emails
- Weekly workshop summary emails
- BONUS #1: Weekly video to dig a little deeper and answer your questions.
- BONUS #2: Mindful Eating Support Community Membership (2 months, Level 3)
- *BONUS #3: You may substitute the book or workbook with one of our other options. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org right after you register if you want to request a substitute book.)
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Students
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Bariatric Surgery Workbook and Awareness Journal
Register Now. $349 – Space is limited!