Do you wish you actually liked to exercise?
If you are having trouble starting or sticking to an exercise program, maybe your "little voice" is the problem. Does it say things like...
- I hate to exercise.
- I know I should exercise but I just can't make myself do it.
- I don't know if exercise is really worth the effort.
- I don't have time to exercise.
- I don't have the energy to exercise.
- I'll start exercising when I've lost some of this weight.
- I'm embarrassed to be seen exercising.
- Exercise is really hard for me.
- I'm so out of shape I don't even know where to start!
- I can't do what they recommend so why bother?
- I was doing pretty well until I got sick (or busy or company came or I went on vacation)
- I started exercising but I quit because I wasn't seeing the weight loss I expected.
- I already exercise but I am still overweight - why bother?
We get it. In fact, we've helped thousands of people stop using exercise as punishment for eating and discover joyful movement that becomes a "get to" instead of a "have to." With our realistic, practical and inspiring approach to fitness, you'll feel great, have more energy, look better and become healthier before you know it.
Learn more about Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshops to develop a new approach to food and fitness. Now back to dealing with that "little voice" that keeps you stuck...read Change Your Mind about Exercise.